• Fire Retardant, Hi Vis, Anti-static, ARC Flash two tone coverall.
• 300gsm 60/40 Modacrylic/cotton blend.
• Triple stitch construction.
• 2 hip pockets.
• Large bellows pocket to each leg with hook and loop closure flap.
• Right leg mobile phone pocket with hook and loop closure flap.
• All pocket flaps with Retro-reflective tape feature.
• Internal knee pad pouches.
• Large qualifying icons on left leg pocket.
• EN ISO 13688:2013 - General requirements for protective clothing
• EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 3 - Test method for high visibility
• EN 1149-3:2004 - Anti Static - Test methods for measurements of charge decay
• EN 1149-5:2008 - Anti Static - Material performance and design requirements
• EN ISO 11611:2015 (Class 1 A1 A2) - Protective clothing for use in welding
• EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 A2 B1 C1) - Protection against heat and flame
IEC 61482-2:2009 - Performance requirements and design requirements
EN 61482-1-2:2007 (Class 1 = 4kA) - Box Arc testing
EN 61482-1-1:2009 (ATPV = 10.8 Cal/cm2) - Open Arc testing
Good anti static properties
• Each garment style is independently tested to both box and open ARC standards.
• Click ARC production is covered by article 11B certification.